43rd Annual VEITHsymposium
The VEITHsymposium provides Vascular Surgeons and other Vascular Specialists with a five-day conference on the most current information about new developments in clinical practice and relevant research. The symposium offers over 900 fast-paced presentations on what is new and important in the treatment of vascular disease. Important updates and reevaluations, as well as the latest significant advances, changing concepts in diagnosis and management, pressing controversies and new techniques, agents and diagnostic modalities will be presented. Video case presentations are also included.
Upon completion of the VEITHsymposium, the participants will, after learning about a wide array of topics, be able to:
- Explain the practical implications of clinical trial data on new technologies and techniques for endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm and thoracic aortic disease
- Summarize the impact of data on therapeutic advances for stroke and carotid disease management
- Compare the safety, efficacy, and therapeutic indications of pharmacologic agents to the management of vascular disease
- Assess data on the latest state-of-the-art for the treatment of superficial femoral and tibial artery disease and describe potential implications for clinical care
- Summarize recent data on treatment advances for venous disease and explain their clinical implications
- Provide new information about the latest developments in hemodialysis access and vascular malformations and tumors
Discover & Watch the 5-Day Program!
Scroll down and discover all the playlists, classified per Auditorium (Grand Ballroom East, Grand Ballroom West, Trianon Ballroom and Gramercy Ballroom)